The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed below this text.
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website? The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find their contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected when you provide it to us. This can, for example, be data that you enter in a contact form. Other data are automatically recorded by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of the page was viewed). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for? Some of the data is collected in order to ensure that the website is error-free. Other data can be used to analyse your user behavior.
What rights do you have with regard to your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time.
You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions on the subject of data protection. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You also have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted under certain circumstances. Details can be found in the data protection declaration under “Right to restriction of processing”.
2. General information and mandatory information
The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
When you use this website, various personal data are collected. Personal data are data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains which data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Note on the responsible body
IBZ Dortmund GmbH (Intercultural Education Center)
Mr. Fikret Günes
Phone: +49 231 28867778
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, email addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to object to the collection of data in special cases and to direct
advertising (Art. 21 GDPR)
If the data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons that arise from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The respective legal basis on which processing is based can be found in this data protection declaration. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data concerned, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims ( Objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR).
If your personal data are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object, your personal data will then no longer be used for direct marketing purposes (objection according to Art. 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR).
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority In the event of violations of the GDPR, the data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right of appeal exists without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only be done if it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the website operator, this site uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.,
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion and correction
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions on the subject of personal data.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
• If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored by us, we usually need time to check this. For the duration of the test, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
• If the processing of your personal data happened / happens unlawfully, you can request the restriction of the data processing instead of the deletion.
• If we no longer need your personal data, but you need them to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of being deleted.
• If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR, your interests and ours must be weighed up. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data - apart from its storage - may only be used with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest processed by the European Union or a member state.
Objection to advertising emails
We hereby object to the use of the contact data published as part of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
3. Data collection on our website
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
• Browser type and browser version
• the operating system used
• Referrer URL
• Host name of the accessing computer
• Time of the server request
This data will not be merged with other data sources.
This data is recorded on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimization of his website - the server log files must be recorded for this.
4. Contractual relationships and fulfillment of other legal claims If you enter into a contractual relationship with us, a pre-contractual obligation exists (contract initiation) or we have to meet other legal claims against you, we collect the following data:
• First and Last Name
• Date of birth
• Country of origin
• Full address
• Place of birth
• Passport no.
• What would you like to study in Germany?
Nature and purpose of use
The above data are processed for the following purposes:
• To be able to identify you when initiating a contract, as a contractual partner or in the event of other legal claims • in order to be able to fulfill pre-contractual measures, the contractual relationship or other legal claims against you
• to conduct correspondence with you • for invoicing
• for confirmation of registration and participation
• for the creation of certificates The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letters b, c, f GDPR. The data processing is necessary for the listed purposes for an appropriate execution of the contract or for the fulfillment of other legal obligations towards you. The personal data will be deleted after completion, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5. Transfer of data Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR
• the transfer according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and it cannot be assumed that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
• There is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR • this is legally permissible and required in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you
In addition, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
6. Rights of data subjects You have the following rights:
• to request information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If personal data is processed, you have a right to information about this personal data and to the following information: processing purposes, categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence a right to correction or deletion of the personal data concerning you or to restriction of processing or a right to object to this processing, the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by me, as well as the existence of an automated Decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on the details;
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by me;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims is required;
• to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you have refused to delete it, but need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or according to Have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
• to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
• To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. You can contact the supervisory authority of your place of residence or work or the place of the alleged violation.
7. Right to Object
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from their particular situation or that the objection is directed against direct mail. In the case of direct mail, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of withdrawal, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
8. Data security
The SSL procedure in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser is used on this website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. For your security, the web server forces you to call up the SSL variant. The SSL certificate is of course renewed regularly when the time expires. You can tell whether a page is transmitted in encrypted form by the representation of a key or lock symbol in the upper or lower bar of your browser. Furthermore, technical and organizational security measures are used to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. These security measures are continuously improved or adapted in line with technical progress.
9. Topicality of the data protection declaration
The data protection declaration was last updated in May 2018. It may be necessary to change the data protection declaration; this due to further development of the website, changed offers or legal or official requirements. The current data protection declaration can be accessed at any time on this website at https://www.ibz-dortmund.com/datenschutz.html.